- Anyone who is in the liberal professions or self-employed (members of the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Agriculture and the Chamber of Trade)
- Resident in Luxembourg
- And affiliated to the Luxembourg Social Security System
Our new product!
Are you self-employed or exercising a liberal profession?
Enjoy the fruits of your labour when you will be retired
Save to maintain your standard of living during retirement
Now is your opportunity to save for your retirement to build your future while enjoying tax benefits. Under new legal provisions, you will be able to benefit from a complementary pension scheme from 1 January 2019.
Who is eligible?
What are the benefits for you?
- Enjoy peace of mind during retirement thanks to your capital saved
- Enjoy tax benefits
- Protect yourself and your family against life's eventualities
- Invest in funds adapted to your life plan
- Choose a flexible solution, with no unexpected costs
How can you benefit from it?
- Decide an annual amount and the frequency of your payments
- Define the risks to be covered (death, disability, accident)
- Create your personalised investment plan with the help of one of our Partner Advisors
Deduction of premiums
By paying a 20% withholding tax on premiums paid and normally a tax of 0.9%, you can deduct your premiums in your tax return as special expenses. The deductible amount is capped at 20% of your annual net income from employment.*
* Subject to compliance with certain legal conditions.
At the policy’s term, your capital will be totally exempt from income tax.
Peace of mind guarantee
You can change your prearranged annual premium at any time. And, for the part of your savings invested in our guaranteed fund, you can benefit from our General Fund with a gross return of 1.95% in 2019.
You have the option of investing in socially responsible funds, as well as in innovative insurance funds developed on the basis of the level of risk acceptance.